Tuesday, November 06, 2007

ABSURD!

My mind is overloading with school projects..what's worse they are due in less than 2 weeks! Assessments day on the 19th @ 9am?! bah!! I keep telling myself i will make it through..although at certain point i would just want to scream my lungs out or even breaking down and cry..the STRESS word is making me go absurd! Countless thoughts running in me that negative thoughts would appear sudden. And yes the internship is another thing to be worried about.

Ive got an internship interview later on at 4.15..hell yes i am worried and nervous. It was a short notice that I got called up. It is gonna be my first ever interview with a designing firm. I hope everything will be fine and smooth. InsyaAllah. Amin.

I guess i will be on a hiatus..will get back to blogging after my assessments end.

Counting days to Assessments(nerve-wrecking) day! Wish me luck!