Sunday, June 01, 2008

The people that matters...

Tomorrow starts a new week..as usual I have been slacking and hanging out..haha! tsk tsk! I need to get a job pretty soon..I feel restless! hah! Its already half of the year!

Anyway updates!

On the 30th May: I met my primary school girlfriends..we finally got to re unite! Rafflesians Reunite!! weeeee...There were 5 of us including myself..Azrin, Aisyah, Humaira, Hazlinda and me! Pearlinda cldnt make it..if not it will be complete!

We had dinner at Ramen Ten..we talked..laughed..joked..reminiscing the good old days..haha! After which..Miss Azrin suggested that we go to Cotton on..what else? Shopping!! It was packed with humans..altho it was already close to 10pm..we browsed and took what we wanted and went to the fitting room to try it on..after deciding on which to get..we purchased it and soon after Hazlinda came! But by then some of us needs to go off already..poor Lin..but before gg off..we managed to take pictures! here it goes:


At Ramen Ten.

Azrin the smart, tallest and the one i love to bully! Aisyah the sexy one and laugh wheneva i say the word "mampos!" Humaira the sweet one..and Hazlinda the cute one! She looked so feminine now..back in primary school days..we looked so tomboyish..haha!


Lin-Me-Aisyah..I still remember we were named the "The 3 Lil Devils" in those days..hahaha! because we were so mischievous..really! we had our secret place where we usually meet up during recess time.. which was behind a row of cupboards! HAHAHA! We will dig for earthworms during the rainy days..and scare the rest of the girls..we act kept a tarantula too! I still remember we danced to BSB "Everybody" song! so much memories! I sometimes giggle to myself remembering it..and the best part we can get naked without feeling ashame..hahaha! but glad everyone is still the same..they still have their uniqueness which I've known since then..only that we are all grown up to be pretty matured women now..hehe! (=

Aisyah, Humaira, Azrin, Hazlinda (see the shopping bags! hahaha)

The 5 of us!
More dates to come okay babes? yey!

The next day 31st May: Wati's Nikah Day!


Congrats to Wati one of my secondary school friend who just recently got married..i still can't believe she's married now..hahaha! Wishing her an everlasting marriage..went to her kenduri with Farhana since i can't make it to her sanding which is this coming Sunday..I'll be away.


The beautiful married couple..

Anggun Wati..

Farhana and myself with the bride!

3 of us..

So yeap back to back i had a fun time with the people that matters..now i am missing my ITE and NAFA friends..heeee..

alright this entry is quite a long one..i shall end it here..I can't wait to go on hols with my family this coming friday! yey!

Till then..toodles! have a pleasant week ahead lovelies~