Friday, September 26, 2008

F1 is here...

Another week is ending..days and time just ran out so quickly. Today marks the end of basic SEP. Alhamdullilah I passed..and obtained those official signatures and now I have the license to fly.
Gladly all my batch mates managed to pass too..am happy for all of us. Awaiting for our 1st OJT flight and the rest of the OJTs and SNY flights before our operational flight and yes not forgetting our graduation day. I still remember how the 1st day of training started and now its coming to an end.
My dear bf will be busy with his security job with F1 for the 3 days event which just started today. I guess I might just stay home and refresh on the foundation manual..now, all I can think of is SEP. haha! Guess Im gonna head to bed soon. Enjoy the weekends.

4 more days to Hari Raya!