Its the weekends again..basic first aid is done. Alhamdullilah I passed for both practical and theory tests. Which eventually I fell sick on Thurs due to body shock and I guess I was worn out. I didnt know CPR was tiring and with a small built like me energy had to be given more..and apart from CPR we had other practicals. Its been quite long I fell sick and when this time round it struck it got bad..Went to the cliniq at STC, the doc said my condition was quite bad and advised me to have plenty of rest and she gave me an MC for Friday but I told her i cant be absent because I will have to take a test on that day. She just shook her head at me..haha! but still she gave me an MC which was useless actually as I still need to attend training. But Alhamdullilah the medicines did help and I am recovering..except for the sore throat. I had 7 tabs to be taken. bah!! and so today I stayed home and rest throughout. I need to be healthy again for this coming week. InsyaAllah I will and hope everything will be well..
Alright I guess that's it..gonna meet the bf tomorrow to get some stuffs. Have a restful Sunday!