Ive never encounter gastric before and today it strike me. Had a morning flight to SOC. Was feeling pretty alright when gg out to SOC..endured the pain..but was telling to my crew that my tummy dont feel good. Upon landing at SOC the pain was unbearable while I was recycling the papers. Took panadol and told my CIC that I was in pain and cldnt even walk proper. Lucky the crew was understanding. I rest all the way back to SIN..felt bad abt it but I cant help it..My CIC even asked if I wanted a wheelchair to escort me to the arrival hall..she was really nice and concern. Touchdown I straight away made my way to Raffles Medical at basement. Doc said Ive got gastric which I am quite surprised. Took a cab home.
Feeling much better currently but still having the slight sharp pain. Lucky Im on off tomorrow.
Guess Ill be staying home and do some housework. Resuming work on Sat and Sun..yes working on the wkends. bah!
Yest met Naddy & Ifah for lunch at Lot 1. Like finally! Ive yet to meet the others..Ifah passed me the top which i ordered. We chatted about our current work life and there is so much to share. It feels like the NAFA days..Walked around for a bit and we headed home.
I guess that's about it..I was browsing thru old pictures at my desktop and somehow I missed working at WAREHOUSE. heh!

Pleasant night!