Back again. Yes I know Ive been lazy or rather busy to update this blog of mine. haha..but nothing much been happening lately..its either am working or just lazing at hm when on off days. My life is pretty much the same..nothing new. hah! Am just thankful to the Almighty for the things he has given and in the future to come. Alhamdullilah. Amin. Work has been alright..still surviving. lol! On the 21st this month it will be exactly a year with the company..fast aint it? the bond will end most prolly in jan next yr..that will be abt 5 mths time? still deciding what will be the next step..continue the contract or change airline if there is any opening...shall see how it goes.
Am pretty glad that I've already signed up driving school at BBDC...like finally! haha..so now I will have to plan my schedule..I've told myself that I do not want to rush things. Will take it at my pace and work it through..insyaAllah.
I miss school days. The people actually. hee..
My condolences to Lika's family..
Al-fatihah to her late grandma whom just passed away yest..Amin.