The last day of my break week..2moro skool resumes..im restless..my projects!! fine i shall not brag abt it anymore..simple..its up to me..haiz..
its satisfying doing hsework..really it does..it makes u rather forget abt the problems..altho it makes u tired..hee..
Mom will be away for 4 days..starting 2moro..haish.. im proud having a mom lyk her..she's really hardworking..be it her job..hsework..n family. Wish i cld be lyk her..juggling the tym evenly..
The backache symptoms is back..not surprising..bn working hard on the hse chores..haha..as if..but nothing compared to mom's workload..come to think of it i rather spent tym doing hse chores rather den doing my skool projects..hah! weird aint it? enuff abt hse chores..
im left abt a mth's plus b4 the graduation comes..bleargh!
well..i guess i shall stp here..
this is a boring entry..so long..
cheers~
Moving farther than I ever thought I would be capable
To start again
Now I'm gripping onto prospects of a silver lining
In the end
Goodbye never seemed so easy until now
We can't collide when we step our separate ways
I'll always remember our try
Failure tastes so sweet
Moving farther than I ever thought I would be capable
To start again
Now I'm gripping onto prospects of a silver lining
In the end
Goodbye never seemed so easy until now
We can't collide when we step our separate ways
What could I do
They left me before I left you
I'm moving on
We'll just surpass you
I'm moving on
I've never been happier