Saturday, March 26, 2005

The week's ending..

Its saturday..how tym flies so quickly..the sad thing ive still yet to finish up my projects..but the wk so far has bn gd to me..Actually i got nothing in mind to type abt..Hoping to myself i really get done wit the projects n the portfolio..registering soon..but how soon im not sure..bah! Maybe i juz hav dat wishing but it act doesnt work out coz i didnt fulfill it..bah! again for me.. my eyes are heavy..didnt get enough slp i suppose..maybe gg to bed early 2nite..
Anyway 2dae i felt so dumb..coz..i juz found out y act the Zen didnt workout..so its juz a waste gg dere to exchange for a new one..a big HAH! for me..& the heroine who spot the silly mistake was..my smart mom..thanks mom..:)n yea i tink she must be laughing to herself abt her daughter's silly stupid mistake..bleargh! so the Zen is doing GD..*hooray*

"2dae was a bad start..i hope i lay aslp on my bed without tears running..gdbye"

Time has dealt its loss and now I find
History repeats itself
I struggle against binding thoughts of yesterday
I'm sorry for being something that you did not expect in your plan
I'm sorry for thinking I could erase the guilt you traced with your hands
Unprepared to dig myself a grave so shallow
I hear your voice apologize
An utterance beneath breath steals me
From acid colors of lights and dreams
Your scent is trapped on skin, tapped through wires
This distance is killing you
While patience seeps through me
I'm lost again
I'm sorry for giving my heart out so freely
I'm sorry for disappointing you again and again and again
Unable to construct decisions
I sit with my heart in my hands
This pulse is weakening
And you don't hear my cry for air
My cry for air
Run through me
Forget me
Run through me
Forget me

Apologies by Ettison Clio