Alhamdullilah that the assessments are finally over! It was so far the worse or bad assessments day i had but with God's willing i manage to pull through..this time round it was just bad...the first time ever..i never felt this way. Problem after another keeps falling on me. I was over-stress throughout..at certain point i lost my confidence and just want to give up. I wasnt satisfied with my outcome this term. I was so disappointed with myself. I am thankful that my family was always encouraging me..esp the parents..mom stayed by me all the while.. those torturous and sleepless nights. I was touched. I am thankful. but put away those unhappy days..its no use to regret..heh!
Yup i am stress free now at the moment..coming up will be the internship..STOMP has been following up with me about my application. Hoping i get to work with them. The only rest for me will be this week..and then internship till next year Jan..and sch will be back..and starting of the FYP..till my grad show in May 08. HECTIC! practically no rest..haiz..but i just cant wait to get over and done and get that diploma! I will strive my best..insyaAllah.
2007 is ending..gosh! time just flew freaking fast..2008 next? wuarghhh!
alrite im in need of sufficient rest, a spa and not forgetting retail therapy!! its been like ages i felt that i pamper myself..
its time. (=