Monday, November 26, 2007

Thank you Allah..Alhamdullilah

Alhamdullilah..I thank Allah..
I got in SPH for my internship programme. I was predicting that i may get rejected by them after the friday interview. And since my ITE cert was left behind..they didint return me back..so i asked them to mail it back to me. I went school today hoping i could get help from my lecturer about the internship..but as i was having my shower, SPH called..i did called them back..i was expecting them to say they will mail me back my cert to my home and yeah informing that i didint get selected BUT it was an unexpected outcome.. She said i was selected and i will start tomorrow..reporting time will be 9am..I was happy but yet nervous..Mom was so happy for me..heee..
I am feeling blessed..
i am thinking how will it be like during my intern there..i really hope everything will be smooth..insyaAllah..
wish me the best of luck!

i am eyeing for this:



i doubt so that Singapore has launch this..oh well..i shall wait.

Get prepared for tomorrow's 1st day at work rinnie!