Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our 44th!



Happy 44th months to us!
More months and years ahead!
Only you knows what's in my heart and I need not say more or less.
It set me thinking how we got through this far and I am thankful for that.
Our Love journey, hope it will last...
InsyaAllah. Amin.

I Love You Shahrul Nizam Bin Mohamed Hassan.


Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I wait for you, I promise you I will

Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed..

And yes I am lucky to have you... (=


Yours Truly
Nurin Qistina Binte Mohamad Nor

P:S Yey! Finally i get to see you!