6th-9th June KL Trip with Family & Cousins:

Apart from the food and shopping galore we had throughout, we took the...


Eye On Malaysia..it was alright.. the night view from above was splendid.
On the 11th June: I met my 4 best girlfriends - Bazzie, Nana & Yana.

Bazzie was on leave. Watched Sex & The City. It defines what true friendship really is. There were some parts which made me emotional..heh. Had dinner and we chilled at the SG Flyer's Garden.

The souvenirs that Bazzie gave each of us from Dubai..lovely isn't it? We were amazed at how the creator did it..it is actually made of sand..

As usual we and our crazy antics..hehe!

I love each of them..till we meet up again yeah? Awaiting for August! That's when Bazzie will be back again for her leave..InsyaAllah. (=
17th June: Met up with my lovely NAFA friends to celebrate Pris's 22nd Birthday! Had Seoul Garden. Eat and eat till our tummy bloated! hahaha! I always had a great time with them..


And the recent outing...
20th June: A dinner date with my NAFA Babes! At...


which was recommended by Nad 2..the food was superb!
After dinner, we chilled at the Esplanade rooftop and played Taboo which Ifah brought along.


The wonderful girlfriends..Nani we still miss you..hope to meet up again and this time with you around..
I am really blessed to have these wonderful people which revolves around me..Family..Friends..Girlfriends..and not forgetting
my Love: Shahrul Nizam..

I miss him lots..and hope to meet up with him pretty soon..He will be having his common tests starting tomorrow..yeap..sch's back for him and so as the pri and sec sch kids! hehehe! all the best for his tests..you can do it d! I Love You!
Ive been sending out resumes to some companies and will be sending more..hope I will get a job soon..InsyaAllah..
P:S 2 days to our 44th months anniversary baby!
Thank you Allah for everything that you have given this far and for the future to come. I am blessed. Alhamdullilah...