
Hancock was alright..i would rate 3 out of 5 stars..heh!
As said in my previous entry..ok i shall reveal the news..heh! Alhamdullilah I've gotten myself a job..as a.........
Flight Stewardess with Silkair... (=
I did tried for Emirates but only succeed to the 2nd round..SIA too but didint qualify..so I told myself to give a shot for Silkair and Alhamdullilah I breeze through all the rounds and made it in..eventually I just went for the uniform fitting and management round yesterday..and shockingly got called today saying I made it and will be in batch 75 which was supposedly I was to be in batch 76 if successful but the lady said there are still a few more vacancies for batch 75..
so my training will commence on the 21st July instead of 8th sept for batch 76..disappointed that I will not be in the same batch with the other girls I made friendships with yesterday..but its alright hope to see them around at the training centre..and who knows we might fly together once we graduate from our training..hehe! Medical check up will be this coming Monday and signing of bond will be on Friday..Even I thought it was really a short notice because its like only 10 days from now..but all's good.. to start early. Im still awaiting for news from my other girlfriends about their results..hope they get through too! but lucky me one of them is in the same batch with me..she got called today too. Hope by next week they will know their results as what the management people said yesterday.
I was keeping it at a low profile because I actually didint want to pin high hopes on myself..so yeap!
Once again I am thankful..to the Almighty..and yes to those of you..you know who you are..thanks again. I believe if you really want that something you gotta strive..and do your part and ask HIM for help..thanks alot to Lika awak and Bazzie for the guidance and everything..and yes to the parents and the love too. Words are not enough to show my gratitude..
HE had showed me and granted me what I wanted..Syukur Alhamdullilah. Tuhan maha mengetahui and knows what's best for you... (=
I hope for the best for the upcoming training..hope all goes well..insyaAllah..
And lastly happy wkends to you lovelies~