Total of 57 days.
Today is the 4th day. heheh..I wont blog much tonight. Will just update with some pictures that I took with the new mobile..
Ruby, Ilah, Rachel, Myself on day 3.
Bazilah aka Ilah and myself just now at STC.
Bazzie someone shares the same name with you! hehehe. and apparently im close with her. heh!
Will get the grp picture from one of the girls. =)
Before i end the post wanna wish the bf a HAPPY 45th MONTH!
since 24 Oct 2004. look how much we have grown d..heheh. I Love You More Each Day...
tomorrow is Friday! and wkends are here..will update again with some pictures i took when bf and me met my lil bro and his pretty gf..yeap i finally met his gf! it was nice meeting her..we shall hangout again soon.. (=
alright i better get going to bed soon. good night!