Am officially 23 yest. I had a joyous pre birthday & birthday celebration with the people I love. Endless smses and wishes from people I know..Thanks everyone for remembering and indeed I am blessed and thankful to have you people in my life.. (=
Not forgetting my loving family too..my mom actually sang me a birthday song early in the morning while I was ready gg out to work..n dad smsed me a sweet sms and to my aunt who was so kind to let the love borrow her car to drive me around esp on my birthday..Im a happy happy girl! Love my family lots!!
Updates abt the pre birthday and the day itself will be soon okay? maybe tonight. hehe!
Once again endless thanks to my dearest love Shahrul Nizam, Lika Awak, Yana Luq for making my day a special one. I appreciate for all the effort and the preparing..1st time dimalukan depan khalayak ramai..berdiri atas kerusi dengan bunga api! Nyahahaha! Tsk tsk..kurang asam Yana & Lika..
And yes Salam Aidiladha to all Muslims..
Stay tune for further updates!