Monday, December 08, 2008

Part 2 update.

Here are the updates:

On 6th December 2008:
I had a pre-celebration with Yana and Lika Awak..They secretly planned a surprise for me. I thought it was just a meet up between me n Yana as she wanted to meet me up after my flight..Since I had a morning flight and touchdown was early I agreed. Yana said to meet up at the airport itself. Upon touchdown I called Yana and was told she was at Fish & Co and asked to meet her there. I changed and went to Fish & Co. She was waiting for me at the escalator and escorted me to Fish & Co..haha. Went in and was about to sit, with my priceless look I saw Lika Awak at the table smiling cheekily at me..I was surprise and gave her a tight hug. I was all smiles. Japan eh wak? haha! We chatted..ate..laughed..was full! And all of a sudden someone said "Hi Maam.." I turned and I saw cupcakes and candles. My face was priceless! haha! And I had to stand on the chair! MasyaAllah! Malu gwe! So I did..and had to hold 2 sparklers. The crew rap and sang a birthday song. All eyes on me la! Yana and Lika Awak biasala laugh at me..The cupcakes was deliciously sinful..had cheesecake lagi..kenyang habes..and yes they foot the bill. I received gifts from them too. Thought of catching a movie but none really attracts so we window shopped and finally had Gelare. We shared the ice-cream waffle which was yummy. Afterwhich I had to make a move to meet my family. The day was great..and finally I met them!

Here are the shots taken:


The Cupcakes


Above all these..much thanks to these 2 lovely ladies:


Lika Awak & Yana

On 7th December 2008:
Had a morning flight. The love woke up early and drove me to the airport. Upon touchdown he pick me up and send me home. Was told to be ready at 1730pm. He pick me up at my place again and clueless where he was driving to..and we reached Vivo. He actually brought me to Earl's Swensens to have dinner..The ambience was nice and food was no doubt delicious. It was just appropriate of servings. Not too full not too little. Afterwhich we went out from Vivo and he drove us to the new Marina Barrage. The weather was cooling and breezy. We took pictures and it was just nice walking hand in hand by the chilling weather. He passed me my gift too..hehe! Decided to chill somewhere instead and we decided on Starbucks at Fullerton. Had drinks and a slice of mango cake. Sat awhile and decided to head home as both of us was tired. Although it was a simple celebration..I enjoyed every moment of it.. (= Here comes the shots:


The love driving...


We've reached! Me looking at the menu..



Drinks & Food.


The love indulging..


We had fondue too.


We gg to Marina Barrage next.



It was chilling cold...


And to end the day I was indeed a very happy girl..I love my dearest boyfriend endlessly. (=
Smiling from ear to ear.

That's it.
I need to head to bed. Back to work tomorrow!