Monday, December 29, 2008

The updates.

2009 is approaching..a year ends so quickly and a new year comes. 2008 has been alright I guess. Only the lost of my late grandma whom I didnt expect to leave so soon. True indeed you will never know what will happen next. Today you will be here and the next moment you can be gone. You've just got to cherish life even though sometime it sucks. Well that is life isnt it?

Family, Love, Money, Friends, Relationships, Honesty, Beliefs, Career, Forgiveness, Repent, Thankful, Marriage, Savings, Present, Future, Health, Tears, Happiness, Hurt, Hatred, Wealth, Goals, Status, Trust....

Don mind me these words just came randomly on my mind..a sudden occurrence. Exercising mind. heh. More but will just keep at that.

Now the longing update:

The date with Cikgu Fana my sec sch buddy! We went for a lunch date at PizzaHut. She been wanting to meet me to pass me my belated prezzie. heh! It was a book titled " The Sky is Crazy!" I was delighted upon seeing it. Happy sgt..haha! The book really reflects my jobscope. Like totally!


The book that she got me..

Cikgu Fana and the bareless face me..I know I looked ugly. hah! On my off days its makeup free day! My skin needs to breathe.
With Fana we can chat non-stop hits. About anything..that's why I love her! Meet up again babe? Body massage plsss..my body badly needs it!

Fizah's Wedding Day:


The gorgeous bride...on her nikah day.

Us & the bride!

Her sanding day..The King & Queen for the day. Lovely.
Am really happy for her and I wish her all the best..an everlasting love and happiness always. (=
Credits to Ifah for the pictures..Sorry to steal the pictures from you..heheh!

And last but not least..


a shot with my love.

I Love You..I bet you already know. as always.

Note to self: Lots of rest & importantly be healthy and happy!

Have a pleasant week ahead to you lovely ones and happy advance new year! (=