Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Here comes the new year: 2009

In about an hour plus or so its the end of year 2008. Yes I am comfortably at home right now. Just plain lazy and its that time of the month. Feeling lethargic. Off days yest and today which makes me lazier to resume back to work tomorrow..hah! but lucky me its just a short flight to LGK and its in the aft. So no complains. (=
The bf and me agreed that its pointless celebrating the new year..like he said..party here party there..later die of partying! haha! Well you can hangout with your friends and love ones no doubt..hee. Ive been complaining to the bf that I am deprive of a holiday. He said I should explore the world alone! BAH! Im not that mighty to do that. haha! nevertheless I am awaiting for that leave I got and make sure I will go on a holiday! InsyaAllah.

Anyways I got bored and explored facebook. Was playing the games and surfing around..and I came across this amazing website. You shall see why..haha!
Nothing fancy to celebrate the new year for me and the boyfriend but we had fun doing this..this is how we are celebrating it tonight...

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


See I told you we had fun dancing disco! hahahaha! Hope he's not gonna be mad upon seeing this! hahahahaha! I Love You D!

So go on and explore this webby: http://sendables.jibjab.com/
Have fun!

Hope you lovely ones have a great new year ahead!
CHEERS!