I realized what's with me and DKNY? Obsess? I came to realized that I've got a DKNY watch which dad bought for me..I got myself the DKNY Be Delicious perfume and recently just bought a DKNY wallet. hah! Coincidental I guess. I was tempted to get the classic looking Agnes B wallet but there was no coin compartment..so ended up with the DKNY which the love said was worth it and I am content with it too.. (=
Oh ya here are few shots on the love birthday..we went to the fish spa at the SG flyer..I know its outdated but heck! hahaha! and I came to found out at IMM there is one and it is way much more cheaper! Thanks Fana for the info..I definitely wanna go again..gonna bring my family too.


The cut!



The love said my smile looked fake! I have a fake smile whenever I smile with teeth. bah! That is the reason why you seldom see me smile with teeth. hahaha!
Hmmm...
Nothing much to update..just enjoying the long break. Guess I am gonna pamper myself with clothes and shoes next.
Here comes a new week! Have a good week ahead lovelies~